This Week at The Warehouse
 
OPEN  Tuesday April 2nd 10am to 3pm
 
OPEN  Saturday April 6th 9am to 3pm
..................

Saturday's Super Deals include:

50%   OFF  all housewares

50%   OFF all cleaning supplies

50% OFF all office supplies


50%  OFF selected decorative glassware

China Hutches $125, $175, $200, $200
see photos under "Clearance"
...................
 
 
A message from our cats Chowder & Roo......

"We are looking for a new home, we are well behaved, know how to use a litter box & only eat dry cat food."


I'm Chowder, I'm 4 years old. 
I have lived with my buddy Roo all my life. 
We are looking for a new home to share together

I'm Roo, I'm 12 years old. 
My buddy Chowder and I can bring our own beds,
 toys & we even have our own cat tree.
  .....................................


Check out Tracy & Carol's booth new look!